Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Passion towards art....

 Career as an artist 🎨( my passion towards art)

I love to draw my feelings on paper when I am not able to describe my feelings in words or when I can't share anything with anyone that time I would like to draw that on paper so,for me career as an artist 🎨 is my life I feel alive while doing that infact I forgot the time also and I don't feel any type of need like water , food before completing it and after completing the drawing/ painting 🖌️ I felt like I am on the top of the world and I won the trophy. When I saw something new or different ( interesting, fairly rare) which I like from my heart ❤️ that time I feel iching in hand if I don't put that thing or picture on a paper I can't sit properly...... You can say that art is my love for me art is creativity to design something, decoration,or give another life which was destroyed create it again and give it life in another face.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Career as a Artist...

About Artist (Fine Arts & Commercial Arts)  Artists are people who communicate their ideas or feelings through their art. They create un...