Thursday, February 17, 2022

Today's story summary

 I and Zoë head for the water, and using a stick of wood, I dive into the water (I can’t swim apparently), and manage to get away, but I can’t head back because the stone beast is still there.  I spot a cave behind a waterfall, and (after some teasing from Zoë) I head into the cave, and discover that it is inhabited by a forgotten race of “cave people” (R.L. named them, not me.), and they take you to see their king, who provides me with a challenge to make up for your trespassing – you must find three pieces of gold within a time limit, and bring them to him, or I will become his slaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Career as a Artist...

About Artist (Fine Arts & Commercial Arts)  Artists are people who communicate their ideas or feelings through their art. They create un...